Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Project Cards

A Free Printable 


Creative personalities are not known for their organizational skills, myself included. I'm sure there is an ongoing joke around family (of which all of us have that creative gene), that at the end of the day I look around and say, "What happened? How did it get this bad so quickly." We have been trying to do a 10 minute clean at the end of the day to get things tidied up for a new day, but that still doesn't always happen.

When it comes to my projects I've been trying to be more organized, especially with little hands that like to "help."


I tend to have 3 or 4 projects that are in the process of being made at one time. When I need to remember everything that I did for those projects to go up on the blog, there are always things that I forget. The number one thing I forget is the size of the hook, or needles that I used.

The other thing that always happens is that the Sweet Pea always pulls off the labels on my skeins of yarn and embroidery thread.

I needed something to help me keep track of those hook sizes, skein information, and he date I need to have the project done. So I made this little printable for myself. I wanted to share my free printable with you. Hopefully it will help you in your crafting.

You can get your free PDF Printable from my google drive. If you have trouble you can always leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment